Reyna Aday, LMHC, LPC, CPC, NCC, CST, C.Ht, MCAP, CFMHE, CCCE, RYT-500
- Position :Clinical Psychotherapist
Reyna is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in the State of Florida, a Licensed Professional Counselor in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas and Nevada, a National Certified Counselor, a Master’s Level Certified Addiction Professional, Board Certified Sex Therapist, Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Certified Forensic Mental Health Evaluator, and a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500). She is also a Doctoral Candidate completing her Capstone Project.
Reyna specializes in Sex and Intimacy Issues, Trauma and PTSD, Relationship Issues, Women Issues, Men Issues, Self-Esteem, and Attachment Issues. Reyna also conducts Forensic Mental Health Evaluations for Child Custody, Substance Abuse and Immigration Cases and is trained to administer evidenced based Psychological Assessments for Adults. Reyna uses modalities such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Clinical Hypnotherapy, Mindfulness and Breathwork Techniques, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Sex Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.
Reyna serves as a mental health consultant on several television programs to educate the community about different mental health topics. She is determined to dispel mental health misconceptions regarding treatment to normalize mental health conditions.
Through her work with Clinical Piece, Reyna consults with Organizations in the Community to Improve the Quality of Mental Healthcare from both a Clinical and Operational perspective. She is also an Approved Continuing Education Provider for the State of Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Mental Health Counselors.
Education And Qualifications:
• Masters Degree in Mental Health Counseling, 4.0 GPA, Summa Cumme Laude
• Bachelors in Business Administration, Magna Cumme Laude
• Masters Level Certified Addiction Specialist (MCAP), MCAP100922
• Certified Sex Therapist (CST)
• Certified Forensic Mental Health Evaluator (CFMHE) #000192
• Certified Child Custody Evaluator (CCCE) #00046
• Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist (CTTS) #056
• Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (C.Ht) #78645
• Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500) #101303