How does Coaching differ from Therapy?
The major difference between therapy and life coaching is the focus of the work: therapy focuses on mental health and emotional healing, while life coaching focuses on setting and achieving goals.
How can a Coach help me?
- You want to get “unstuck” and set goals you will actually achieve.
- You want to accelerate to the next step in your career.
- You want to challenge yourself or break out of your comfort zone.
- You want to stop unhelpful habits and replace them with healthier alternatives.
- You know that your inner critic keeps you from living your best life and you want to learn how to quiet that voice.
- You desire a life with purpose and meaning but do not know where to start.
- You feel confused about the next chapter in your life (i.e. struggling with career decisions, major life choices) and would like guidance on what would best serve you.
- You know that you have a lot to feel grateful for but something is missing and you need that extra inspiration to piece your puzzle together.
- You want to tap your inner motivation for a major goal, such as running a marathon.
- You want to hold yourself more accountable, whether in your personal or professional life