A personal opportunity to receive support and experience growth during challenge times in life.
Sex Therapy deals with issues relating to sexuality and sexual functioning.
Hypnotherapy is one of the best ways of creating long-term positive changes in your life.
Many couples have different ways of relating to emotions, we can support couples in better understanding these differences and the way they impact relationships.
Reyna Aday, LMHC, LPC, PCP, NCC, CST, C.Ht, CFMHE, MCAP, RYT-500
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor Florida (LMHC), #MH17063
- Licensed Professional Counselor New Jersey (LPC), # 37PC00791100
- Licensed Professional Counselor Pennsylvania (LPC), # PC014148
- Licensed Professional Counselor Texas (LPC), # 88513
- Clinical Professional Counselor Nevada (CPC), # CP5190-R
- Clinical Professional Counselor New Mexico (LPCC), # CTB-2022-0844
- National Certified Counselor (NCC), #1994429
- Masters Level Certified Addiction Specialist (MCAP), MCAP100922
- Certified Sex Therapist (CST)
- Certified Forensic Mental Health Evaluator (CFMHE) #000192
- Certified Child Custody Evaluator (CCCE) #00046
- Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist (CTTS) #056
- Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (C.Ht) #78645
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500) #101303
Reyna has over 10 years experience in the psychotherapeutic field. Her vast training and experience will help provide the necessary tools to help you achieve your goals.